[CI] scoring system

Evan Roberts earoberts at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:54:15 CDT 2011

I'd be against both suggestions.  With all due respect to Mark, the balance
statistics are statistically meaningless because the two sample groups are
dependent on each other.  And even if they were meaningful, they would have
a margin of error.  So, we couldn't reliably implement either suggestion,
since suggestion 2, again, relies on which teams are playing your set of
questions.  Good teams - your chances of a zero are lower.  'Rebuilding'
teams - and your chances are greater.

Besides, do we really want more games to end in ties?

Evan