[CI] Question about fielding a new team

Greg Ioannou gregioannou at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:38:42 CDT 2014

Thanks for asking, Blaise

Yes, we'd welcome a new team. I believe that Mark Brader, who administers
such things, is on vacation. I'm sure you'll get a proper reply from him
when he gets back.

At the moment, we have 18 teams. One is sitting things out for a while, and
another is writing the questions next season, which leaves us with 16
teams. Your team would make 17, which presents scheduling challenges. But
we can find ways to get around that.

A team is 5 players, and it doesn't have to be the same 5 players. My own
team has a core of 6 regular players (there's always someone who isn't
available to play!), and at least another 6 who play when we need them.

Regards,

Greg
Captain, What She Said

--