[CI] from Five Guys Named Moe re Monday's final

Ed Piwowarczyk edp.alpha at rogers.com
Thu Dec 9 22:57:35 CST 2010

Hello, everyone!
The Canadian Inquisition Fall 2010 Final will be held at the Imperial Public Library on Monday, Dec. 13.
Your finalists are Misplaced Modifiers, Unnatural Axxe and What She Said.
We ask that all those planning to attend to please start arriving around 7:15 p.m. We will start the game at 7:30 p.m. sharp. To the captains of teams in the final, please note that we will have the coin toss at 7:25 p.m.
As per league rules posted on the league website, players are reminded that they have only 40 seconds in which to answer a question in all rounds except Audio and Challenge. As in the regular season, players have only 30 seconds to answer in the Audio and Challenge rounds. Players attempting to steal a point in the Challenge round have 20 seconds to come up with an answer.
Debbie will be looking after the food, and various individual and team prizes will be presented at the end of the halftime break.
We hope to see many of you at the Imperial on Monday evening.
Thank you.

Five Guys Named Moe