[CI] Missing protests from Game 10

Chris F.A. Johnson chris at cfajohnson.com
Thu Dec 9 16:17:34 CST 2010

    Round 3, Question 7, Unnatural Axxe, Brian for 1
    Answered: "Dachau"
    "Buchenwald was a death camp; they weren't established until 1942."

    Half right, half wrong. Buchenwald was established in 1937 and was considered a
    Concentration Camp. Dachau was the first established Concentration Camp in 1933
    (didn't know they went that far back). Looking back at my source, The Band of
    Brothers historical pieces from the DVD set, I didn't think to double check what
    was stated as fact therein. So the question is misleading as it asks for the
    first Concentration Camp (which was Dachau) and gives a date of opening (which
    was Buchenwald). I'm inclined to accept with a full explanation given.

    Protest ACCEPTED

    Round 3, Question 8, Night Owls, Tony for 2
    Answered: "Fascists"
    "They were part of the fascists"

    The use of the term "paramilitary group" certainly would lead you to believe we
    wanted a specific group and not just a political stripe.

    Protest DENIED

    Round 4, Question 10, Night Owls, Jim for 1
    Answered: "Rabat"
    "Tony says so"

    The King Hassan II Mosque is located in Casablanca, not Rabat.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_II_Mosque

--
    Chris F.A. Johnson, <http://cfajohnson.com>
    Author: