[CI] Looking forward to the winter 2011 season

Deborah Schlow deborahschlow1654 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 10:14:36 CST 2010

Hi Mark,

I've just returned to Toronto, hopefully only for six months or so. I
lost my job in May and while I got some temp work in London, it wasn't
enough to run the house.

I would like to get re-involved with the league, either as a qm or
playing.  Can you let me know if either is possible?  I know that
Suspects is often looking for players, and I can pretty much guarantee
that I would play all the games, although I wouldn't want to play
Frankly Scarlett, as I think it would be awkward with Rick.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas, etc.

Deborah