[CI] Unofficial analysis

Jim Slotek jimslotek at bell.net
Fri Dec 3 09:37:51 CST 2010

So if I'm reading you correctly, the team with the most points gets in on that basis regardless of whether they are also the division leader? Ie., if Axxe loses to the Suspects on Monday and the Mods win, they would overtake Axxe in the standings. But if the Mods still have the most points, Axxe would be the de facto division leaders despite having the second best record?Jim