[CI] Game 4 report and stats

Mark Brader msb at vex.net
Sun Oct 31 13:59:20 CDT 2010

> All fixed. Any other corrections?

Yes, there's the impossible protest ruling in Game 3, which I reported
on October 22 (to Chris and to 5guys at cfaj.ca, instead of bothering the
entire Inquisition mailing list with it as everyone else seems to have
been doing).

Game 3, Round 10, Question D1, the rulings were given as:

|     Cellar Rats, Hal, for 2
|     Answered "Hurricane/Hurricane wind speed"
|     "That's what 'strength' is measured by."
|
|     What She Said, Greg, for 2
|     Answered "Wind strength"
|
|     Usual Suspects, Harvey, for 1
|     Answered "Wind speed"
|
|     Protests ACCEPTED

Two protests cannot be accepted on the same question in the same game!
(Rule C6 if you want to look it up.)  If Greg's "wind strength" is
accepted then Harvey's protest is moot.  And then the game score is
shown in the report as 66-61, and according to my game notes that's
what it would have been if *neither* protest had been accepted.

And the Game 4 report shows What She Said with 224 cumulative points
and Usual Suspects with 222, which is still what it would be of Game 3
had been 66-61.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto            "Do people confuse me with Mark Brader?"
msb at vex.net                                              --Mark Barratt