[CI] Protest and my TemperTantrum

Patrick Griffin patrick at canadatype.com
Wed Jun 24 13:49:15 CDT 2015

The other accepted protest, the one about pissing-boy, brings up an
interesting thought.

That was Lindsay’s (nicholheads) first answer, and it was rejected, but
she didn’t protest it (Paul from AH&D did). So how about a rule that if a
protest is accepted, people who answered the question right (as per
accepted protest) should get the appropriate number of points for it? In
this case Lindsay would have seven 2-pointers instead of six for the week,
and she would be tied with Frank for second place in the Jaworski Best 7.

Cheers,

Patrick

On 2015-06-24, 8:32 AM, "wilsonjn at sympatico.ca" <wilsonjn at sympatico.ca>