[CI] from Five Guys re reminder about final

Ed edp.alpha at rogers.com
Sun Jul 5 20:02:58 CDT 2015

Hi, everyone!
Just a reminder that the spring season final will be held on TUESDAY July 7 at the Tranzac Club starting at 7:30 sharp. Our finalists are the Bloor Street Irregulars, MI5 and Ad Hawks & Doves.
For the final, Abir has arranged a web-based presentation that includes electronic timing and scoring. We will still be marking a score sheet and keeping time as we would during the regular season.
Please bring along hearty appetites to the final. Our head count ranged from 75 to 80 (players, audience, QMs, question setters), so we opted to go with the high end of the range and have ordered food for 80. From the Portuguese Chicken Guys, we will have a main course of rotisserie chicken, roast pork, fish fillets, potatoes, rice, salad, bean salad and Portuguese buns. For dessert, we have assorted sweets from Serano Bakery and fruit. We’d hate to see any of this go to waste.
Thanks, and see you on Tuesday.
Cheers, Ed
Five Guys Named Moe