[CI] from Ed of Five Guys re Tranzac unavailable June 15

Ed edp.alpha at rogers.com
Sat Jun 13 12:43:34 CDT 2015

Hi, folks!
I was notified last night that the Tranzac is unavailable for this Monday’s Smarties-Axxe game. The only pub that did not have a game scheduled on June 15 is the Fox and Fiddle, but when I called, a party of 30 has booked the back room there from 5:30 to 7:30, with no guarantee that’s when they’d actually leave at that time. I’ve left my name and number with the Fox (the reservations person isn’t back in until Sunday at 5), but I think we’ll end up having to play the game elsewhere.
Does anyone have any thoughts on a possible alternative site on or near the subway line?
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please email me at edp.alpha at rogers.com.
I have to go out now, but will check back later this afternoon.
Thank you.
Cheers, Ed
Five Guys Named Moe