[CI] Book Launch

Carol and Mel excursion at sympatico.ca
Wed May 8 18:07:19 CDT 2013

Dear Inquisition,

Many of you will have received word of this book launch via Mark Brader's list. But some of you may not be subscribers to that, and I don't want anyone to feel left out.

I'll try the evite in a separate email. But in case attachments don't work, here is the text:

Come celebrate the release of
Mel Bradshaw's Roaring '20s crime novel
Fire on the Runway
Saturday, June 8, 2013,
6 to 8 p.m.
Ben McNally Books
366 Bay Street, Toronto
Just south of Richmond Street W.
Nearest subway station: Queen
Author reading at 6:30
Refreshments will be served
RSVP by Friday, May 17 to
crimenovel at bell.net
or 416.423.6391
Feel free to bring friends/family,
but please tell us how many people
in your party.
Visit booksofmelbradshaw.ca

CNN Travel recently ran an article on the ten best independent bookstores in North America. Not only was Ben McNally Books on the list, it was also named the continent's most beautiful. Come and see for yourself.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/travel/best-independent-bookstores

In closing, let me emphasize that if you are coming, we'd really like you to let us know by the May 17 deadline. We want there to be enough refreshments for everyone.

Thanks,
Mel Bradshaw
Misplaced Modifiers