[CI] possible pub quiz sub in?

Greg Ioannou gregioannou at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:07:55 CST 2012

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Sarah Sahagian
<sarah.sahagian at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Sarah. I am a grad student at York who is in her twenties
> and developed a love of pub quizzes while living in England for a bit.
> I am interested in joining your pub quiz league but am not sure how to
> go about getting on a team. I know the season is already underway, but
> are there maybe some teams who, for whatever reason, need an extra
> person? I would be happy to explore the possibility of subbing in.

Hi, Sarah

My team has needed a sub almost every game this season. I'd be happy to get
in touch next time we need one, which may well be this Monday.

And there's a new team forming next season (starting in May) that will need
players.

If no-one needs you to play on Monday, why don't you come watch a game and
at least meet some of the players?

Regards,

Greg
Captain, What She Said