[CI] 5 Easy Pieces contact

Mel Bradshaw excursion at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 17 21:39:03 CDT 2011

Hi Michele,

Thanks for answering so promptly.

I wanted to get in touch with you, as captain of 5 Easy Pieces, to
confirm that your home pub for next season is the Wolf and Firkin at 43
Elm Street. I'll be letting all the trivia pubs have schedules and
since Wolf and Firkin is new to the League I wanted to make sure that
they knew we were coming.

I gather the manager there is Tracy Kelly. Have you spoken to her? If
so, I'll send her the dates when you'll be playing.

Please let me know.

Best wishes,
Mel Bradshaw
Misplaced Modifiers