[CI] Results of Final game

wilsonjn at sympatico.ca wilsonjn at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 6 01:33:26 CDT 2011

Deaer Jim,

Thank you for the kind comments. In light of the discussion on how a team should or should not get to the final, your words are particularly generous. We were really surprised at how the points kept on coming; I think we were very fortunate in our choices, the triplets being generally straightforward and favouring you if you had any choice at all. It was not until the game was over that I ralized that the Mods had had a run of four straight championships.

Best of luck next season, especially as our arch-rivals are setting the questions!

John