[CI] question about hi-tech

anthony glenesk anthonyg44 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:20:54 CDT 2011

Hi Tim, Tony from nicholheads (formerly of Cellar Rats). I did all the audio
rounds for our season.  I mostly downloaded tracks using Limewire and used a
program called Fission, freeware I think, to edit the segments. I Also
discovered a program that records anything that is playing on your computer
in very good quality. This opens up the possibility of recording straight
from Youtube or any other media source, DVDs etc. I can't recall the name
exactly. I think I actually paid 30 bucks or something for it. I'll see if I
can find the program. If you happen to use a Mac I could give it to you If I
can track it down.

Tony